Professional Pet Care You Can Count On
Welcome to Paws In Good Care ----- San Diego, CA
Need help walking your furry friends on a daily basis, over the weekend, or are you going on vacation?
Worried about leaving your pet at a boarding house or kennel where your pet won't be getting a lot of one on one time with a worker?
Having a professional pet sitter come in to visit and spend time with your pet will give you the peace of mind you need when you are out of the house for a few hours at work, a day trip, or on a summer or holiday vacation.
With Paws In Good Care, you don't have to worry about your furry friends while you're away, we'll give them all the time, love and care they need and deserve while you're gone. We would be happy to do anything additional to help you out, such as brushing out your dog or cat, watering your plants or bringing in your mail, or turning your lights on and off to try and detour crime away while you're gone. We will treat your pet like they are our own pet.
Planning a Wedding? Check out our services page for more info on how we can help make your day even better.
Our Consultations are free. We always look forward to meeting our future pet clients and their parents in advance so that we can all get acquainted and so that questions can be answered and concerns smoothed out. We like our clients to feel relieved that their pets are bonding with us so they have peace of mind knowing that their pets are being well taken care of. That's what we strive to achieve.
- Red Cross, Pet First Aid and CPR Certified.
- Licensed with the State.
- Bonded through Pet Sitters International (PSI).
- Members, National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS) and PSI
Why Pet Owners Should Hire Professional Pet Care Sitters
- Pets are happier and experience less stress at home
- Diet and Exercise routines are not interrupted
- Travel trauma for both owner and pet is eliminated
- Pet's exposure to illness is minimized
- Untrained or unwilling friends/family/neighbors don't need not be called
- Quick Response, you can call, text or email us, and we will get back to you by the next business day or sooner.
Our mission statement: "Professional Pet Care You Can Count On".
If you have any questions about our services, please feel free to contact us.